I have always loved spring time. That probably has something to do with the cold Minnesota winter I grew up with! Regardless, I love making the most of spring time and trying to fill the spring months with lots of fun activities. So I can’t wait to share my amazing spring bucket list for adults!
I find that bucket lists are a great way to really encourage you to celebrate different times of the year and your life. And they can help you really put work into getting out of your comfort zone.
Time flies and making bucket lists can help to keep you in the moment so another season doesn’t just fly by!
So I hope that this bucket list inspires you and gives you some fun ideas for your own bucket list. Oh, and yes this list is “for adult” meaning that all the items will be fun for adults but the majority are kid friendly as well. I just don’t have any children and don’t know from personal experience about kid friendly activities. But don’t let not having kids stop you from making and doing fun season bucket lists!
Also, this list of spring bucket list for adults is broke down into outdoor activities and indoor activities so you can pick activities based on the time of day and the weather.
If you stumbled on this bucket list and it’s not spring time then check out my other seasonal bucket lists and activities ideas here:
- 55 Fall Bucket List Inspiration Ideas
- Holiday Bucket List Ideas
- Columbus Bucket List Summer
- At Home Valentines Date Night Ideas
- 12 Couple Activities for New Years Eve
Now let’s just jump into this spring bucket list ideas!
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
Spring Bucket List For Adults:
First let’s chat about the bucket list activities for those warm(ish) spring days that you can do outside!
Outdoor Spring Bucket List For Adults Ideas:
- Have an outdoor picnic complete with a cute picnic blanket.
- Go for a bike ride.
- Find a local butterfly sanctuary.
- Go golfing (not that into golf? Try Top Golf or something similar with drinks and friends!).
- Hike around a local waterfall.
- Find a field (bonus point for a flowers field) and have a photo shoot.
- Tour a vineyard.
- Plant a small garden (or a windowsill garden).
- Check out a farmers market.
- Visit a wildlife sanctuary.
- Attend a local event or fair.
- Volunteer on earth day!
- Make a fun scavenger hunt for you and your friends.
- Go shopping at a local flea market.
- Spend an afternoon at a baseball game.
- Go berry picking (strawberry picking is my favorite).
- Try kayaking on a warmer spring day.
- Pick wildflowers and make a gorgeous bouquet with them.
- Plant some fresh herbs that you can then cook with.
- Do a fun photo shoot in the rain- or just dance in the rain!
- Take a weekend road trip.
- Try to find cherry blossom trees and enjoy the most spring scenery.
- Watch a spring time sunrise.
- Host a cookout for your friends and/or family.
- Have a garage sale (after you declutter, look below!).
- Play some outdoor yard games – here’s a set of a bunch of yard games.
- Check out a local botanical garden.
- Go play mini golf!
But what about when it’s rainy? I have you covered with fun spring activities that you can do indoor too!
Indoor Spring Bucket List For Adults Ideas:
- Decorate your home for spring.
- DIY a spring time wreath for your door (here’s some inspiration).
- Make a spring playlist to listen to.
- Do an April Fools Day prank.
- Make a fun spring themed brunch for you and your family.
- Create your own bird feeder.
- Do some spring decluttering – here’s 88 items to declutter.
- Bake a seasonal pie (you could use those fresh berries you picked!).
- Throw a grown up tea party for your girls.
- Get or do your own spring colors manicure.
- Do a spring themed paint by the numbers – here’s one you could try!
- Follow a spring cleaning checklist.
- Dye some fun Easter eggs (check out Pinterest for modern and cool inspo).
Spring time is such a wonderful time of the year. So I really hope you take the time to make and stick to a fun spring time bucket list!
Take advantage of the warm weather and get outdoors or stick to the spring vibes even when it’s raining and do some of these fun indoor spring activities. If you want to make sure you don’t miss any of my season bucket lists then keep scrolling and subscribe to my weekly newsletter! It also includes freebies and weekly favorites that for the next few weeks will have lots of spring themed items that will help get you in the spring spirit.
Also, if there are any items on your spring bucket list that aren’t on here make sure to leave them in the comments to help inspire each other! Lastly, I just want to remind everyone to enjoy and appreciate the beauty of spring time.
Let’s get social!
If you liked this post on spring bucket list for adults then you probably (hopefully!) will like these too:
- 14 Spring Time Stationery Essentials
- The Ultimate 30 Day Self Love Challenge
- 88 Things To Declutter During Spring Cleaning
- March 2021 Calendar: 10 Free Printable Designs!
- 5 Ways To Start Believing In Yourself For Real!
- Patio Makeover ft. Costco Planter
Let’s really connect and stay in touch!
Below is a quick form to subscribe to my weekly roundup! It’s just one email a week with my 3 newest posts, email exclusive freebies, weekly finds and favorites, and so much more. I would love to stay in touch moving forward!