Productivity is something that you need to put consistent and regular effort into. And one of the best ways to start boosting your productivity regularly is through daily journaling. Which is why I am sharing 53 journal prompts for improved productivity!
Wondering a bit more about how journaling can boost your productivity? Then here is a couple of reasons why and how journaling can boost productivity!
How these journal prompts help with improved productivity:
- Journaling helps you be more aware of your thoughts and the situations you are in. Which in turn that awareness often makes people more productive.
- When you regularly journal you help to motivate yourself by thinking about your dreams and aspirations. And when your motivation is higher then usually your productivity is too.
- Anything you do regularly helps keep you more focused, aligned, and organized. And daily journaling is no exception to that! So by committing to daily journaling you can help yourself be more organized and productive.
- Journaling helps you be less stressed and anxious because you are writing out your thoughts and working through them. Which means that you are less stressed so you don’t have that stress holding you back from being productive.
Want to start journaling to improve productivity but don’t know how to stick to daily journaling? Then read these quick and helpful tips for starting your daily productivity journaling journey.
Tips for daily journaling:
- Make it a part of either your morning or night routine. Whichever routine is the most stable for you and doesn’t change often.
- Keep your journal somewhere visible (like your nightstand) so when you see it you remember.
- If possible set a timer on your phone for the time of the day you prefer to journal.
- Make journaling it’s own little routine. For example, if you journal in the morning make it a routine to grab your journal, make your coffee, and then sit in the same quiet place to journal.
Now that we chatted about these helpful tips for daily journaling let’s get into these daily productivity journal prompts!
Also, if you currently don’t have a journal for these productivity journal prompts I have been using this one from Erin Condren and I love it and would highly recommend! And remember to use a pen that won’t bleed through to the next page- that will make journaling significantly better.
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
53 Journal Prompts For Improved Productivity
- What does a productive day look like to you?
- Why is improving productivity important to you?
- What does acts of productivity feel like to you?
- Talk about a time in your life you truly felt productive.
- What areas of time management do you want to work on?
- How do you track your productivity?
- What habits do you want to start learning?
- How do you feel when you have a lot on your plate?
- What stress management techniques do you use?
- What do you feel like is the difference between productive vs busy?
- Make a list of 10 things you really want to get done this month.
- How do you prioritize your days?
- How can you improve your daily to do lists?
- What do you do each day to stay organized?
- Do you have weekly routines that you stick to?
- How do you track your habits?
- What tasks/responsibilities do you dread doing the most?
- What is something you are really proud you overcame?
- List out things that are holding you back from better productivity?
- How do you set goals?
- What are goals you would really like to achieve?
- How do you ensure that you don’t miss deadlines?
- How do you handle feedback?
- What is your brainstorming process like? How can it be improved?
- How do I handle feeling unmotivated to turn it around for productivity?
- What motivates me to keep going?
- How have I grown from past mistakes?
- What 5 things challenge me in life?
- Do I use screen time to better myself? How could I if I don’t?
- What’s one thing I could improve about myself this week?
- What is a new skill I want to learn this year?
- List out the traits that can help you be more productive.
- What distractions stop me from being productive?
- How can I better minimize distractions?
- Am I striving for productive or perfectionism?
- How do I define success in my life?
- What do I value in a works environment?
- What could I change in my workspace for better productivity?
- Am I guilty of any time wasting habits?
- Do I spend too much time on my phone?
- Am I currently using tools for productivity?
- What is a short term goal I believe I can achieve?
- What makes someone else successful?
- Are there tasks I should be outsourcing to others?
- Who besides me would benefit from my improved productivity?
- How could you better your weekly schedule?
- What productivity tips do you want to incorporate into your life?
- Do you currently use a weekly planner? How does it help with productivity?
- What time of the day do you feel the most productive?
- List out beliefs you have that are limiting you.
- How can I find fulfillment?
- Do I believe that changes I make will really make me more productive?
- What am I in control of in my life and what am I not in control of?
I hope that this list of journal prompts for improved productivity help you start becoming the most productive version of yourself.
Daily journaling can be an overwhelming task but by consistently writing these productivity journaling prompts you can start to feel more productive. By really thinking about how to organize your life and what changes you need to make you can start being more and more productive!
Let’s get social!
If you liked this post on journal prompts for improved productivity then you probably (hopefully!) will like these too:
- 40 Journal Prompts For When You Are Stressed
- How To Plan Your Day For Improved Productivity
- 75 Self Improvement Journal Prompts: how journaling leads to self improvement.
- My Self Improvement Morning Routine
- 5 Habits That Ruin Your Daily Productivity
Let’s stay in touch and really connect!
Right below is an easy option to join my weekly newsletter! It’s just one email a week with my 3 new posts each week, email exclusive freebies, weekly finds & favorites, and so much more!