Slow Sundays are something I totally live for. However, it isn’t always what you want to do nothing at all on a slow Sunday which is why I compiled this helpful list of 32 productive things to do on a slow Sunday when nothing else is planned!
Before we jump into this post I do want to quickly share a few reasons that being productive on a slow day can be beneficial to your life and some tips for inspiring yourself to be productive this slow Sunday.
Why being productive on a slow day can be helpful:
- It keeps your mind in the right place so you don’t have to “re-start” when you have a day that you need to be productive.
- It helps your physical wellness to keep busy and moving even if you don’t have a rigid schedule for this slower day.
- Staying busy and productive can be really helpful for your mental wellness.
- Being productive can also mean focusing on hobbies and interests that aren’t related to your academics or career.
- By being productive when you don’t have to be you help teach yourself important lessons about time management and self discipline.
How to inspire yourself to be productive:
- Put a vision board or just a list of what inspires you somewhere visible. That way you can always see it to keep you motivated.
- Stay on top of not only setting goals also but also checking on your progress. If you don’t already have actionable steps in place for your goals this is something you should do as soon as possible.
- Practice visualization and regularly visualize what your dream life will look like. Especially focus on how the items you are going to do today will help make that dream life actually happen.
Now let’s get into this post with ideas for productive things to do on a slow Sunday!
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
32 Productive Things To Do On A Slow Sunday
Productive Sunday Ideas To Start Doing:
1: Unsubscribe from newsletters, stores, and services you don’t use anymore.
2: Start a bullet journal- here’s 80 page ideas and a guide on starting one!
3: Get completely caught up on laundry- including matching up socks.
4: Start a fitness challenge- like the 5 week to 5k challenge.
5: Create your dream vision board- here is a video of me making mine!
6: Sell your unwanted clothes online- try using Poshmark.
7: Make a weekly, monthly, and annual budget.
8: Set up your monthly calendar- try using a wall calendar if you don’t already.
9: Watch a documentary that inspires and educates you.
10: Clean up your digital files- here’s a whole guide on digital decluttering.
11: Make a no spend challenge that is personalized to your life.
12: Batch cook healthy snacks like protein bars or energy balls!
13: Clean and organize your under bed storage- and invest in some great under bed storage tools.
14: Make a health and fitness plan to start bettering your health.
15: Do a social media account audit and unfollow anyone who isn’t inspiring you.
16: Watch a Ted Talk- find some that focus on areas you want to improve and better about yourself.
17: Create a 5 year plan including actionable steps.
18: Spread kindness- try one of these 51 random acts of kindness.
19: Listen to a personal growth or self improvement podcast.
20: Take a personality test and use the results to work on yourself and knowing yourself better.
21: Start a habit tracker to build positive habits.
22: Do a quick self care routine- here is 10 self care routine ideas!
23: Conduct a self evaluation- this basically means to evaluate what you think is the parts of yourself you can and should improve on.
24: Put together a productive before bed routine- check out what my before bed routine is.
25: Start a blog- it’s a great way to write about what you love.
26: Take a free online course in something you are interested in.
27: Download a word of the day app to start expanding your vocabulary.
28: Create a life long learning bucket list- check out this list to get inspired!
29: Revamp your LinkedIn page- consider taking an updated professional head shot.
30: Create a master password manager and set it up on all devices.
31: Write a letter to yourself in 5, 10, and 15 years from now.
32: Lastly, Create a website for yourself with your Resume, CV, and proof of your skills and projects.
Wrapping it up!
This list can seem a bit overwhelming but remember you don’t need to do the whole list! Pick out the items that are the best for you. Then make your own routine for a slow Sunday!
Staying productive involves a lot of self motivation so be patient with yourself. And remember that it is okay to have some off and relaxing days.
If you did find this post to be helpful then make sure to keep scrolling so that we can stay connect and you can always know when I have new posts and content!
Let’s get social!
If you liked this post on productive things to do on a slow Sunday then you probably (hopefully!) will like these posts too:
- 8 Unique Productivity Tips To Help Boost Your Productivity
- Productive Things To Do During Free Time And You’re Bored: 125 Ideas!
- 31 Tiny Habits That Can Transform Your Entire Life
- Self Awareness Activities For Your Personal Growth Journey
- 37 Life Changing Self Development Activities
- Productive Things To Do Online When You Are Bored Today!
Let’s really connect and stay in touch!
Below is a quick sign up for my weekly round up (only 1 email a week!) that gives you access to email exclusive freebies, my 3 new posts from that week, finds and favorites from that week, and so much more awesome stuff!