Journaling is a great way to get in touch with your emotions and thoughts. Which means it is also a great way to help you inspire and motivate yourself! So if you are looking to find journal prompts that inspire you then I have you covered. Keep reading for 31 inspiring journal prompts to better yourself.
But real quickly I want to spread some helpful tips for daily journaling because sticking to daily journaling can be a huge challenge to getting the benefits of journaling.
And don’t feel bad if you struggle with daily journaling, especially at first. It can be a difficult habit to get used to but you will be thankful that you learned how to make daily journaling part of your daily routines.
Tips for daily journaling:
- Make it a part of either your morning or night routine. Whichever routine is the most stable for you and doesn’t change often.
- Keep your journal somewhere visible (like your nightstand) so when you see it you remember.
- If possible set a timer on your phone for the time of the day you prefer to journal.
- Make journaling it’s own little routine. For example, if you journal in the morning make it a routine to grab your journal, make your coffee, and then sit in the same quiet place to journal.
Now that we have talked about the importance of daily journaling and some helpful daily journaling tips let’s jump into these inspiring journal prompts!
Also, if you are looking for more life improvement and motivation tips check out my YouTube channel here!
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
31 Inspiring Journal Prompts To Better Yourself:
- Talk about your favorite qualities about yourself.
- Who is someone that you have made their life better? What did you do?
- What is something that you have accomplished that you are very proud of?
- Make a list of things you are grateful for.
- What things motivate you from within?
- What is something that you have been putting off? How can you handle it?
- Make a list of what your bucket list for this year is and why each item.
- What traits do you admire in others?
- List out the scenarios that you are the happiest in.
- When do I feel the most confident?
- What do I need to let go of?
- Where do I see myself in 6 months and how can I better that vision?
- How can I make my life more meaningful?
- Who in my real life inspires me the most?
- If I could tell my younger self one thing what would it be?
- How would your life change is you were more comfortable with yourself?
- What would you say is your main life purpose?
- Am I settling for less than I deserve?
- What changes can I make to live my life to its fullest?
- How have my past mistakes help me grow as a person?
- What 10 things challenge my in life?
- How do I spend my spare time?
- What’s one thing I could do this week to inspire me?
- What would you want your book biography to sound like?
- Where do I see myself in 10 years?
- How did I better myself last year?
- What positive habits do I want to add to my life?
- How could I further my knowledge (or education) this year?
- What can I do to prioritize my mental wellness?
- How do I define success in life?
- If I only had one year left to live what would I do?
I hope that these 31 inspiring journal prompts help you start to become a better version of yourself.
Hopefully they will inspire you to work on improving your life but remember that when they help you get in touch with your emotions you have to act on that! Journaling is an amazing way to inspire and better yourself but there are many more steps to living your best life.
So keep reading for how you can stay connected for all the newest and best self improvement tips and advice!
Let’s get social!
If you liked this post on 31 inspiring journal prompts to better yourself then you probably (hopefully!) will like these too:
- 28 Relationship Journal Prompts For February
- 52 Journal Prompts For College Students
- 50 Habits To Track In Your Bullet Journal
- 40 Journal Prompts For When You Are Stressed
- 35 Journal Prompts For The Holiday Season
- 75 Self Improvement Journal Prompts: how journaling leads to self improvement.
Let’s really connect and stay in touch!
Lastly, below is a sign up form for my weekly roundup. This is one email a week with my 3 newest posts, email exclusive freebies, favorites and finds from that week, and so much more!