No matter how much you love your life there is always ways to make it better. Which is why I want to share this huge list of 60 small ways to make your life better. Simple and easy steps you can take to make your life the best it can be.
Ways to improve your health, career, happiness, and honestly every aspect of your life can always be made better!
However, making steps towards improving your life do not have to be giant life changes. They can be small things you do daily, monthly, or even just once a year to start making your life closer to the life you want to live.
I have compiled a list of those small steps that you can start taking today to get to that goal of improving your life. You can go through and pick out a couple of things to start implementing or use this list as inspiration to create your own list if items that you want to work on to make your life better.
Also, if you want to keep track of your changes so you know your progress that is a great idea. I use this cute notebook and keep track because it helps me feel motivated to keep making small changes for a better life!
Now let’s jump into this list of easy ways to make your life your best life!
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
60 Small Ways To Make Your Life Better
1) Try to learn something new every week
2) Start planning your days in the morning (here’s how to make daily goals lists)
3) Organize your closet
4) Listen to at least 1 podcast a week
5) Put effort into improving your sleep – here’s a guide for that!
6) Try to drink more water
7) Clean out your fridge/freezer and get it organized with those tools.
8) Try to walk at least 8,000 steps a day
9) Start an annual bucket list
10) Listen to at least one audio book a month
11) Stretch your body for 5 minutes a day
12) Socialize with your friends at least every other week
13) Start journaling every morning
14) Listen to more upbeat music
15) Call a loved one at least once a week
16) Drink a little less alcohol
17) Aim to exercise 4 times a week
18) Try to spend at least a few hours a month with nature
19) Organize and declutter your phone- here’s how to do it!
20) Create and follow a monthly budget
21) Make a monthly wall calendar
22) Try to watch only 1 hour of TV a day
23) Have a no spend day every week
24) Start weekly meal planning
25) Make a few hours of your weekend “phone-less”
26) Take more pictures of what you do, yourself, and your loved ones
27) Volunteer once a month
28) Take steps to improve your mood when you’re having a bad day – here’s some ideas for how to do that!
29) Form a healthy before bed routine
30) Create and stick to shopping lists- for all stores, not just groceries
31) Use a weekly planner, my favorite one is the MAMBI Happy Planner
32) Read 3 self-development books a year
33) Work on creating a positive morning routine
34) Put effort into not comparing yourself to others
35) Spend a day logging your time so you know where your time is going!
36) Practice forgiving others and not holding onto grudges
37) Treat yourself to one new item of clothing a month
38) Send a hand written letter to a loved one once a month
39) Go through all the subscriptions you pay for and evaluate if you use them
40) Say out loud something you’re thankful for every day
41) Form a Sunday routine to set your week up for success
42) Learn to take at least a 15 minute break after every 4 hours of working- full guide on taking breaks here
43) Work on not multitasking, rather focus on one thing at a time
44) Delete any social media apps that make you sad
45) Write weekly to do lists- here’s a free template for them
46) Celebrate your successes no matter how small
48) Eat at least 2 servings of fruits and veggies daily
49) Invest in your skincare
50) Start a habit journal to track your progress on new habits
50) Make your bed every day
51) Only eat out once a week
52) Try to find a career or personal mentor
53) Work on always being on time to work and social events
54) Limit your intake or stop drinking pop
55) Refresh your resume on a quarterly basis
56) Ask people you admire for feedback on your performance/life
57) Write a list of your “bad habits” and then start tackling one
58) Download a brain game app- like sudoku
59) Start a gratitude journal
60) Remember to put effort into loving yourself
Make sure to leave any ideas you have for improving your life in the comments so others can add it to their list as well!
Improving your life doesn’t need to be an overwhelming process. You can gradually make small changes to better your life and start making the life you want to have! Be patient with yourself and remember that any progress is good progress.
Let’s get social!
If you liked this post on small ways to make your life better then you probably (hopefully!) will like these too:
- 21 Day Life Glow Up Challenge For 2021
- How To Set Personal Development Goals
- The Ultimate 30 Day Self Love Challenge
- 5 Simple Daily Habits For Better Productivity
- My Helpful Home Weekly Cleaning Schedule- Printable!
Let’s really stay in touch and connect!
Below is a quick form to subscribe to my weekly roundup! It’s just one email a week! Which includes my 3 newest posts, email exclusive freebies, weekly finds and favorites, and so much more. I would love to stay in touch moving forward!