Organizing your life is such an important thing to do but it can be overwhelming. Keeping track of what you need to do every single day and organizing your day for maximum productivity is exhausting. So I want to share not only my tips for organizing your day but also my free daily schedule printable for helping you be organized. This free daily schedule printable also comes in multiple background designs so there is hopefully something for everyone!
So before the actual free daily schedule printable is shared I want to mention my top tips for organizing your day.
Just printing off a daily schedule isn’t enough to start having more organized days. So hopefully these tips will help you with truly getting your days organized.
How to organize your days tips:
- Schedule the most important tasks first. Trying to accomplish the biggest and most vital tasks can help set you up for not only organized days. But also more successful days in general.
- Make daily to do lists. This is the best way to ensure you know what tasks need to be done that day. And you can use this list for helping you organize the other parts of your day. In general I really recommend the importance of using a daily to do list.
- Plan for buffer time. Things happen. Life happens. New things get added to your plate. So planning a bit of buffer time every day will actually help you have more organized days.
- Keep a time log. This is something to do if you feel like your days are chaotic and super unorganized. For a few days each day keep a log of what you do every hour. Then you can use that to see where the time in your day is going. And then from there you can re-evaluate your time and how you can re-arrange your days for improved organization and productivity.
- Don’t be afraid to include stretches/goals. Your daily organization doesn’t just need to be logistics it can absolutely include things that are aspirational and things that help you work towards your goals. If you never include those things you will struggle to improve yourself and achieve larger goals!
Also, if you want to hear me go more into depth on these tips then check out this video here!
But now let’s jump into the free daily schedule printable in the different designs. Just click on the link to the pdf below each image and download it. Then print it off or you can also save it to your phone. If you save it to your phone you can go the image and then hit edit then mark up and write on the image like that every day! Remember- being organized is largely about finding what works the best for you.
Also, if you want more freebies then make sure to scroll to the bottom of the post for my weekly newsletter. There is email exclusive freebies frequently on my newsletter that you can’t get anywhere else.
Free Daily Schedule Printable For Helping You Be Organized
Below are 5 different designs for your new daily planner! Remember to click the link below the image to get the PDF that is high quality for downloading and printing off.
I hope that one of these designs works for you.
How to use the daily planner
I also want to quickly explain the layout before closing out this post! In order from top to bottom on the left column and then the right I break down each box here:
Most important tasks
There are 5 slots on this block for the 5 most important things that you have to do that day. However, you never need to use all 5 slots if you don’t have 5 super essential things that day.
This block is really helpful for helping you practice daily prioritizing. Which is important for helping you become a more productive and efficient person.
Plan for the day
Making a run down of your day in this box is a great way to ensure you are staying on track.
This doesn’t have to be the most detailed run down ever. Just enough details to help you keep on track and focused throughout the day.
This one of course is pretty self explanatory.
This is where I recommend putting any reminders to yourself about deadlines, meetings, or appointments. Anything that you really need to ensure you don’t miss but aren’t necessarily individual tasks that you would actually be accomplishing.
And of course you can put any other types of reminders that work for your life. Remember- everyones organization systems and productivity steps are going to look different.
This is also self explanatory but I know that for me having a daily meal plan is so essential on my daily schedule. So I wanted to make sure my free printable daily planner included one as well!
Again, similar to the meal plan idea. This is something I find to be so helpful and I hope you find it helpful as well.
The final box is a notes box. I love to use this box to jot down any new information given to me throughout the day. Specifically anything that I need to add to a later date in my weekly planner or monthly calendar.
Now that we have chatted about my tips for organizing your day, given you a bunch of free printable daily planners, and explained the daily schedule layout – keep scrolling so that we can stay in touch!
Let’s get social!
If you liked this post on free daily schedule printable for getting organized then you probably (hopefully!) will like these posts too:
- How I Organize Hard To Organize Clothes: Home Organizing Hacks!
- 12 Container Store Pantry Essentials For An Organized Pantry
- Powerful Daily Tips For Improved Self Motivation
- 5 Simple Daily Habits For Better Productivity
- Planner Tips For Beginners: what everyone should know!
Let’s really connect and stay in touch!
Right below is an easy option to join my weekly newsletter! It’s just one email a week with my 3 new posts each week, email exclusive freebies, weekly finds & favorites, and so much more!