Feeling stuck? Want to reinvent yourself? Want to have a totally new and exciting life? Then keep reading this ultimate guide on how to completely reinvent yourself!
It is a terrible feeling to feel stuck. To feel like you are trapped and you don’t love who you are now and the direction you are going. But thankfully you can change all of that!
You are completely capable of reinventing yourself and working towards creating the future you want and the life you deserve. This guide is the first step in achieving that and becoming the person you truly want to become!
This guide is broke down into two helpful parts: what does it mean to reinvent yourself and how can you reinvent yourself. So keep reading to start reinventing!
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
What does it mean to reinvent yourself?
Reinventing yourself has a lot of parts to it- so let’s break those down.
Goals and Dreams–
Your goals and dreams are probably a large part of what motivated you to start reinventing yourself and they are probably a large part of what is going to look different in your new self.
In order to reinvent your life you have to look at what you want to achieve and what you want your life to look like!
So sit down and grab a notebook and start jotting down goals and dreams. I recommend doing goals for 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and 10 years from now. And also creating a vision board to really visualize these dreams.
Routines and Habits–
the next part of reinventing yourself is adjusting your routines and habits. You can’t change your overall life if you don’t change the little things you do during the day.
I recommend writing down and creating new daily routines. Especially focusing on creating the morning and night routine that will be filled with habits and tasks that benefit the person you want to become.
Developing as a person and creating a new and improved mindset is a large part of what it means to reinvent yourself.
Work on developing yourself into a new and better person!
This is a large part but is also the most complicated. What your personal growth journey looks like will involve a lot of different steps and ideas. It will be deeply personal to what you need to do to grow into being the person you want to be after you are done reinventing yourself.
There are a lot of intangible things on this list but there are also physical aspects to reinventing yourself as well.
That doesn’t just mean your body, it also means things like where you live, your education, your career. Anything that exists outside of your mind is a physical attribute to reinventing yourself.
“It’s time to become the person you always wanted to be”Tweet
How can I start to reinvent myself?
There are so many ways you can start reinventing yourself and creating the life you want based on what you envisioned above! But a few ideas and tips are:
- Write down SMART goals- for 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, and 10 years from now. Remember to keep the goals all measurable and attainable.
- Get educated– even if you already have a PHD you may need to get a totally different degree for what you want your career to be post-reinventing yourself. You can also take online courses or get certificates depending on your dreams!
- Try new things– you can never become the person you want to during your reinvention if you never leave your comfort zone. So try to leave your comfort zone at least once a month by trying something new!
“You will never grow if you stay in your comfort zone”Tweet
- Explore career options- unfortunately chances are part of reinventing yourself requires you to make and keep making money! Your reinvention doesn’t have to include a career change but it may so keep an open mind and explore new career options!
- Don’t worry about others opinions- if you are stressing about others opinions you will never truly be able to reinvent yourself! So remind yourself anything you worry about judgement that you are becoming who you want to be.
- Explore new hobbies– part of your new self will probably involve new hobbies! So try finding a hobby that you are passionate about and will help you be happy. Here is a list of 20 hobbies to check out!
- Relocate– this can be a drastic step but sometimes a relocation is necessary for truly reinventing yourself. For some this could be a lot more difficult but it can also be an amazing way to really force yourself to take the steps you want to in order to reinvent yourself.
- Prioritize your physical health– your physical health needs to stay a top priority in your life and during your reinvention you can work towards creating positive habits that will help you with this. Try things like finding a fun physical activity that fits into your new lifestyle.
- Take care of your mental health- mental health is also just as important! So remember to take care of your mental health and if your mental health is not currently in peak condition make sure to use this opportunity to re-evaluate it and seek ways to improve your mental health.
- Make fun physical changes– this is probably the most cliche way and most visible way to re-invent yourself but changing up something on your physical appearance can be a great way to get this reinvention rolling. Try things like cutting your hair, dying your hair, getting a tattoo, getting in super good shape, etc! Whatever fits your image of who you want to be!
So go out there and become the amazing and awesome person you are meant to be. Remember no matter your age or where you are in life you can always reinvent yourself to be a new and improved version of you!
Go ahead and share these life changing tips to reinvent yourself with your friends:
Want more self improvement, personal growth, productivity, and lifestyle advice? Follow my Pinterest: