Affirmations are an incredible tool that we talk a lot about on here. Because getting yourself into the mindset that you need to be in to achieve the dreams of your life. And the dreams you want to come true will happen faster if you are more productive and focused today. Which is why we are covering these affirmations for productivity and focus.
How to start doing daily affirmations for productivity:
I recommend saving this post and slowly adding affirmations to your day. Especially if you currently do not do daily affirmations.
By gradually adding them you will ensure that you are really focusing on each as you add them. That way you can make sure you are committing the mental energy necessary to help the affirmations positively impact your mindset.
Plus it can be overwhelming to start implementing a lot of affirmations at once. So start with 2-4 for the first month or so and then you can start adding more in as you go.
As for picking which affirmations to start with I recommend going through the whole list and picking the ones that stand out to you. The ones that really jump off the page and that resonate with you.
If need be close out of the page and think about which ones you remember. Chances are those are the affirmations that really stuck with you. So start with those to begin with.
I also recommend getting some cute sticky notes (like these) and put the affirmations you choose somewhere visible. Such as around your mirror or inside your closet door. The closet door is a great option if you live with others and don’t want your affirmations to be in a public area.
So now that we have covered those tips let’s get into these affirmations for productivity and focus!
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
72 Affirmations For Productivity And Focus Today
Productivity affirmations to help you have better days:
- I will not be afraid to do what is needed.
- Today I will complete my to do list.
- I will take steps today to work towards my dreams.
- Motivation comes from within me.
- I will embrace the opportunities to better myself today.
- Today I will be thankful for the progress I have made already.
- I am doing what is best for my future.
- My goals are all achievable.
- I control what happens today.
- I am a strong person.
- Bad habits will not negatively impact me today.
- I am taking positive action.
- Productivity will help my dreams come true.
- I will make one small change today to be more successful.
- I am making my dreams a reality.
- My life is completely within my control.
- I am ready to be efficient today.
- I will complete my deadlines.
- Everything I need can be found within me.
- I am more than capable of doing hard things.
- I will take action today.
- My time is within my control.
- I attract success in my life.
- I will finish what I start.
- Tonight I will end my day feeling accomplished.
- I am able to focus when I need to.
- I will be present in the moment today.
- Concentration is within my control.
- I will accept if I make mistakes today.
- Challenges are new opportunities to excel.
- I am successful in all that I attempt to do.
- I am excite to get more done.
- My energy has no limits.
- I will be intentional with my time today.
- I am doing my best with what I have.
- My possibilities are numerous.
- I will focus on my own success and no one else’s today.
- Today I will release any limiting beliefs.
- I am willing to put in the work to be successful.
- I believe in my own abilities and strengths.
- Today I will focus on positive habits and actions.
- I stay on top of my work.
- I trust my ability to make decisions.
- The productivity I complete today will allow me to be successful tomorrow.
- I am respectful of the commitments I make.
- I better my productivity daily.
- My determination is correlated to my productivity.
- I address difficult situations with strength and confidence.
- I am constantly working towards my goals.
- Organization is an essential part of my day.
- I maintain enthusiasm for being productive.
- Energy flow through me.
- I wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
- I review my progress regularly.
- Each chance to better myself I take.
- I will not let distractions break my focus today.
- I am able to focus on each task.
- My path is full of achievements.
- I find productivity easy.
- I am a reliable person.
- My to do list is full of realistic and ambitious tasks.
- I know where I am going in life.
- I am in complete control of my destiny.
- Each daily goal I set is helping me get to my life goals.
- I plan out each of my days.
- I am able to focus on the most important tasks.
- My plans for the day are achievable.
- I make sure to focus on efficiency throughout my day.
- I focus on the results.
- My commitment keeps me going forward.
- I am capable of overcoming distractions.
- Each task I do deserves to be focused on.
If you liked this post on affirmations for productivity and focus then you probably (hopefully!) will like these too:
- 12 Productivity Hacks To Help You Stay Focused
- The Essential Steps To Doing A Life Audit
- 63 Night Affirmations To Say Before Going To Sleep
- Life Changing Productivity Goals To Set To Become Productive
- 9 Lists To Write Every Week To Be More Organized!
Let’s really connect and stay in touch!
Below is a quick form to subscribe to my weekly roundup! It’s just one email a week! Which includes my 3 newest posts, email exclusive freebies, weekly finds and favorites, and so much more. I would love to stay in touch moving forward!
You must be logged in to post a comment.