Hello all my wonderful planner ladies!
Chances are you are constantly looking for ways to make your planner more efficient and helpful for achieving your goals. And I promise you that lists are one of the best ways to make your planners succeed!
Making lists and sticking to them will help you find yourself with a more productive week that leaves more time for things you want to do.
Use lists to keep track of ideas and goals. Use them to plan out the best week you can have and to have things written down so nothing gets forgotten.
Looking for a planner if you don’t have one?! My favorite is hands down the Happy Planner from Me and My Big Ideas! It has a great side bar for keeping track of goals and lists!
The ideas for lists are endless but here is 25 I highly recommend starting to include in your planner.
- Week of meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Restaurants to try
- Keeping this as a “running” list and keep note of which ones you try and if you enjoyed them or not. This is so helpful when you and your SO are trying to pick where to eat!
- Goals for the week
- Keep those long term goals in mind!
- What needs cleaned
- Movies you want to watch
- Thank You notes to write
- Areas needing de-cluttered
- Unfortunately this is usually a running list as areas tend to re-clutter but keeping track can help you keep your home way more organized.
- Summer bucket list
- Date night ideas
- Financial goals
- Keeping track of your spending and what your financial goals are will help you stay on track – remember what you’re working towards!
- Birthday and anniversaries to remember
- “I don’t care” restaurants (go-to fav. restaurants)
- Favorite recipes
- TV Shows to watch
- Fitness goals
- Fridge & Freezer inventory
- This is LIFE CHANGING at the grocery store. No more “oh shoot do we have eggs??”
- Income tracking
- Gift ideas for others
- Misc. Shopping List
- Stores you need to go to
- Books to read
- Project ideas
- I used to find myself thinking of projects… swearing I would remember them… and then forgetting them. Ooops! Use that planner to jot them down.
- Self-care plan
- “Must do” daily goals
Lists are so important for your planner and your week!
Please try these out and of course let me know what lists YOU need for your planner every week or month!