Hello to all my planner obsessed friends! Today we are going to be chatting about the importance of writing lists in your planner and how it can help you be more organized. And then of course I had to share 25 helpful planner lists that will help you become more organized and productive if you keep up with them.
Want to hear more details and instructions about these helpful planner lists? Then head over to my YouTube video that you can watch here!
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
Why you should write helpful lists in your planner:
Planners are a fantastic way to help you get your life organized and stay on top of your busy life and schedule. And I promise you that lists are one of the best ways to make your planners succeed!
Making lists and sticking to them will help you create a more productive life. They are meant to be helpful lists that benefit you, they are not meant to be time consuming so make sure to pick lists that are the most efficient and logical for your life.
These helpful lists are meant to keep you productive and organized by keeping you on top of the little parts of your life and helping you waste less time. Because the main thing that stops productivity is unnecessary time wasting.
Use lists to keep track of ideas and goals. Use them to plan out the best week you can have and to have things written down so nothing gets forgotten. This also results in you living a more organize lifestyle. And who doesn’t want to be more organized?
So if you are interested in living a more productive and organized life then I highly suggest book marking this page and using these lists in your planner this year.
Sounds great but I don’t have a planner yet?
No worries! Check out my favorite one ever- Happy Planner from Me and My Big Ideas! It has a great side bar for keeping track of goals and lists and you can get inserts as well for additional lists.
If you are interested in adding lists to your planner make sure to get a planner that has space for lists. I find the best ones to be ones with a side bar on the weekly spread, monthly calendar, and a notes section in the back of the planner. That way there is plenty of room for any and all lists you want to include in your planner.
25 Helpful Planner Lists
The ideas for lists to help your life get organized are endless but here is 25 planner lists that I highly recommend starting to include in your planner:
- Week of meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Restaurants to try (use this as a running list so when you go out to eat next you have a list to choose from)
- Goals for next week
- What needs cleaned in your home
- Movies that you want to watch
- Thank You notes you need to write
- Areas in your home that need decluttered (I have 50 items to start with here)
- Summer bucket list
- Date night ideas you want to try
- Financial goals (spending, budgeting, saving, etc)
- Birthday and anniversaries to remember
- “I don’t care” restaurants (go to favorite restaurants)
- Your favorite recipes
- TV shows to watch
- Health and fitness goals
- Fridge and freezer inventory (makes grocery shopping 100x easier)
- Income tracking list
- Gift ideas for others
- Misc. shopping list (household supplies, clothes, gifts, etc)
- Stores that you need to go to and for what
- Books you want to read
- Project ideas you want to do
- Self care plan
- Usernames and passwords
- Your “must do” daily goals
Best of luck getting to planning and making these lists! If you have any questions or any additions for anyone else reading this let me know in the comments.
Remember, list making shouldn’t be stressful. It should be a way to help you get your life in order to help you be more productive and organized. These are helpful lists that should assist you with being more organized and productive you just need to keep up with them!
Let’s get social!
If you liked this post on 25 helpful lists for your planner then you probably (hopefully!) will like these posts too:
- How I Set Up My 2021 Planner: Erin Condren Life Planner
- 7 Tips For Using A College Planner
- 5 Reasons Your Planner Isn’t Working
- How To Keep Your Workspace Organized Tips
Let’s really connect and start staying in touch!
Right below is an easy option to join my weekly newsletter! It’s just one email a week with my 3 new posts each week, email exclusive freebies, weekly finds & favorites, and so much more!