Getting your mind into a positive mindset each day can be a challenging but so rewarding. Which is why today we are chatting about the I am affirmations that you can make at the beginning of each day. Affirmations that will help you embrace yourself and work on loving yourself each day. So continue reading for these I am affirmations for women to help you love yourself!
Before we fully jump into these I am affirmations for women I do want to touch on how to start doing daily affirmations and incorporating these into your life and the importance of daily affirmations.
How to start doing daily affirmations and make it a habit:
I recommend saving this post and slowly adding affirmations to your day. Especially if you currently do not do daily affirmations.
By gradually adding them you will ensure that you are really focusing on each as you add them. That way you can make sure you are committing the mental energy necessary to help the affirmations positively impact your mindset.
Plus it can be overwhelming to start implementing a lot of affirmations at once. So start with 2-4 for the first month or so and then you can start adding more in as you go.
As for picking which affirmations to start with I recommend going through the whole list and picking the ones that stand out to you. The ones that really jump off the page and that resonate with you.
If need be close out of the page and think about which ones you remember. Chances are those are the affirmations that really stuck with you. So start with those to begin with.
I also recommend getting some cute sticky notes (like these) and put the affirmations you choose somewhere visible. Such as around your mirror or inside your closet door. The closet door is a great option if you live with others and don’t want your affirmations to be in a public area.
Why doing daily affirmations are so important:
- They are a daily reminder that you are capable of what you put your mind to.
- Daily affirmations help you set the mood of your day and keep health as a priority in your days.
- They help you see the best version of yourself. You are already incredible and reminding yourself of that can really bring out your positive attributes.
- Daily affirmations motivate us to better our lives which as a result can boost confidence and happiness. Which is generally good for our overall health!
- They help us be at peace with our lives and decisions which can help us focus on prioritizing our wellbeing.
Now that we have covered how to add affirmations to your days and why they are so important let’s start getting into these I am affirmations for women to help you love yourself!
*** This article may contain Amazon affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
I am affirmations for women to help you love yourself!
Helpful I am statement daily affirmations for women:
Self love affirmations:
- I am happy with who I am today.
- I am appreciative of the positive circumstances in my life.
- I am focusing on making today an amazing day.
- I am not allowing self-doubt to take over my life.
- I am counting my blessings.
- I am writing the next chapter of my life.
- I am always getting stronger.
- I am at peace with my past decisions.
- I am proud of all of my accomplishments.
- I am not getting stuck on what went wrong yesterday.
- I am focusing on looking forward.
- I am not listening to negative thoughts.
- I am taking each failure as an opportunity to learn.
- I am healing a bit more each day.
- I am prioritizing my needs today.
- I am able to ask for help when I need it.
- I am focusing on having a positive outlook.
- I am not stressing about uncertainty.
- I am the only one that defines my success.
- I am appreciating all of the good that is in my life.
- I am capable of doing anything I set my mind to.
- I am successful in all that I do.
- I am confident in my knowledge.
- I am making the changes to make my life ideal.
- I am prioritizing helpful thought patterns.
- I am taking control of my day.
- I am constantly learning new things.
- I am creating my own destiny.
- I am refusing to believe negative things said about me.
- I am capable of overcoming any obstacle.
- I am taking up space when I need to.
- I am embracing myself today, tomorrow, and forever.
- I am worthy of daily optimism.
- I am accepting that I deserve the best.
If you found this article on I am affirmations for women to help you love yourself helpful then you probably (hopefully!) will find these articles helpful as well:
- 68 Summer Affirmations For Working On Becoming Your Best Self!
- 22 Hobby Ideas For Women In Their 20s
- Things You Can Do For Personal Growth Today!
- 53 Affirmations For When You Are Stressed Out
- Simple Tricks To Make Your Life Less Stressful
- 72 Affirmations For Productivity And Focus Today
Let’s really connect and stay in touch!
Below is a quick sign up for my weekly round up (only 1 email a week!) that gives you access to email exclusive freebies, my 3 new posts from that week, finds and favorites from that week, and so much more awesome stuff!
You must be logged in to post a comment.