Personal growth is something that is easy to think about but difficult to actually start doing. Self growth is a journey and you have to actively continue on it! Which is why we are going to talk about the questions to ask yourself for personal growth.
Personal growth questions will really help you start to become the person you are working towards as long as you are honest with yourself in your answers!
But first let’s talk about the importance of personal growth quickly.
Why is personal growth important?
- Helps you handle negative situations better by improving your ability to handle conflict and bad situations.
- Is great for your mental and physical health, largely because it helps you create positive habits and improved self discipline.
- Helps you be more productive! We talk a lot here about the importance of productivity and making an effort to grow as a person frequently results in improved productivity.
- Can help you be less stressed and calmer. When you better yourself you better the way you react to situations which can lead to you being a less stressed person.
- Improves your personal relationships! As you grow as a person you will see that a lot of your personal relationships improve as well. Or you may find that you can spot toxic personal relationships better so you can leave those relationships.
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
27 Questions To Ask Yourself For Personal Growth:
- What are the 3 things I would like to improve about myself?
- If money wasn’t a concern, what would you do for a living?
- What are my favorite personality traits about myself?
- Pick someone you really admire, and list out the reasons you admire them?
- How do you speak to yourself in your mind?
- What things do you really want to learn before you die?
- If you became famous what would you want to be famous for?
- If you could change one thing from your past what would it be and why?
- Write a letter to yourself at 18 and ask yourself what you could learn from that letter now?
- What is something you have been putting off?
- What is a hobby or passion that you loved but gave up on/stopped doing?
- If you could solve one major problem in the world what would it be?
- What praise could you get that means the most to you?
- What values do I have that guide my personal decisions?
- Name some things that I value in a personal relationship?
- What daily changes could I make to improve myself?
- If I could eliminate one time wasting habit what would it be?
- What ways can I better my life in the next month?
- What things am I the most afraid of?
- Name the things in life I am the most passionate about?
- What things motivate me the most?
- Who do I go to when I need help and guidance?
- Have I taken enough steps throughout my life to better myself?
- Is there anything I feel like is missing from my life?
- What accomplishment in my life am I the most proud of?
- What are my main strengths and weaknesses?
- Am I ready to start improving myself?
Remember if you want to start improving as a person you need to be aware and put effort into your personal growth journey! Self growth doesn’t happen on it’s own but with some honesty and effort you can start bettering yourself.
Personal growth questions are a fantastic way to see where you can grow as a person and how you want to improve yourself.
Make sure to follow me on Pinterest for personal growth tips, self improvement advice, productivity hacks, lifestyle updates, and so much more!
If you liked this post then you may enjoy these as well: