Personal growth is a journey not a destination. You will always be striving to grow as a person and sometimes that journey can be tiring. And you will need to be inspired to keep going on your personal growth journey. Which is where these 47 personal growth quotes to encourage you to grow come into play! Refreshing your motivation to grow as a person is something that will always be needed often. Thankfully tools as small as inspiring quotes taped on your mirror will do that for you.
These are the 48 personal growth quotes that I have discovered to be the most inspiring to keep me on my personal growth journey. And I hope that they provide you some of that inspiration and encouragement that is needed for your personal growth journey this year.
So let’s get into these quotes!
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
47 Personal Growth Quotes To Encourage You To Grow!
Quotes for your personal growth journey:
- Keep taking time for yourself until you’re you again – Lalah Deliz
- Make space for the life you want to have – Shawna Scafe
- I am still a work in progress, and hope to always be – Lupita Nyong’o
- This year I vow to remain consistent with my personal growth – Andrea Williams
- The stronger the why, the easier the how becomes – Jim Rohn
- She set her boundaries, And rebuilt her life – Cara Alwill Leyba
- Don’t be afraid of the solitude that comes with raising your standards – Ebonee Davis
- If we wait until we’re ready we’ll be waiting for the rest of our lives – Lemony Snicket
- I learned a long time ago that there is something worse than missing the goal, and that is not pulling the trigger – Mia Hamm
- Sometimes our lives have to be completely shaken up, changed, and rearranged to relocate us to the place we’re meant to be – Adrianne Hemenway
- Nothing in nature blooms all year. Be patient with yourself – Shanna Skidmore
- Look closely at the present you are constructing. It should look like the future you are dreaming – Alice Walker
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why – Mark Twain
- If I could, I would always work in silence and obscurity, and let my efforts be known by their results – Emily Bronte
- Why are you going to choose failure when success is an option? Jillian Michaels
- If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs – Tony Gaskins
- Always deliver more than expected – Larry Page
- Growing up is losing some illustrations, in order to acquire others – Virgina Woolf
- Don’t surrender all your joy for an idea you used to have about yourself that isn’t true anymore – Cheryl Strayed
- If you’re not excited about it, it’s not the right path – Abraham Hicks
- Everyday is a potential seed that we can grow into something beautiful – Austin Klean
- One must from time to time attempt things that are beyond one’s capacity – Renoir
- You never get stronger if you only do easy things – Marie Forleo
- One day you will have the power to make a difference, so use it well – Mindy Kaling
- Everything should boil down to your why. That should be the fire that runs in you – Amelia Lyon
- Sometimes the road to freedom lies in deciding you’d rather be happy than right – Jen Sincero
- If it’s both terrifying and exciting then you should definitely pursue it – Erada
- Work hard in silence let your success be your noise – Frank Ocean
- If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one – Dolly Parton
- Expectations are resentments waiting to happen – Brene Brown
- A problem is a chance for you to do your best – Duke Ellington
- A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms – Zen Shin
- We cannot become what we want by remaining what we are – Max Depree
- She knew the power of her mind & so she programmed it for success – Carrie Green
- Everything you want is on the other side of fear – Jack Canfield
- The most effective way to do it, is to do it – Amelia Earhart
- I’m not interested in competing with anyone, I hope we all make it –Erica Cook
- Great people do things before they’re ready – Amy Poehler
- Embrace the glorious mess that you are – Elizabeth Gilbert
- Owning your story is the bravest things you’ll ever do – Brene Brown
- Remind yourself that you cannot fail at being yourself – Wayne W Dyer
- Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable – Mary Oliver
- We won’t be distracted by comparison if we are captivated with purpose – Bob Goff
- Be the same person privately, publicly, and personally – Judah Smith
- Perfection is shallow, unreal, and fatally uninteresting – Anne Lamott
- Everything you can imagine is real – Pablo Picasso
- Self worth is so vital to your happiness if you don’t feel good about you, it’s hard to feel good about anything else – Mandy Hale
Now go get inspired and use these personal growth quotes to help you continue on your personal growth journey!
Make sure to follow me on Pinterest for all the latest personal growth, self improvement, and lifestyle tips:
If you enjoyed this article on 47 Personal Growth Quotes To Encourage You To Grow then you probably (hopefully!) will find these helpful as well:
- Things You Can Do For Personal Growth Today!
- 76 Inspirational Goals To Set To Live Your Best Life
- 17 Self Growth Daily Habits To Better Yourself
- 23 Healthy Life Habits To Be Your Healthiest Self In 2023!
Are we Instagram friends?
Let’s connect and really stay in touch!
Below is a quick form to subscribe to my weekly roundup! It’s just one email a week with my 3 newest posts, email exclusive freebies, weekly finds and favorites, and so much more. I would love to stay in touch moving forward!