The holidays are a great time to enjoy your family, eat food, oh and GET ORGANIZED.
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
For my blogger or business women out there this one is for you- a free printable or downloadable social media calendar.
This free social media schedule will help you stay on track to make sure you are posting enough and keep track of your engagement progress and all your awesome content ideas.
How to use:
Click the image to open up the printable as a PNG and print it off (already letter size) or I recommend saving the image and uploading it to your free Canva account to add the text you want!
Below the image is also the PDF link as well if you prefer the PDF.
Check off as you post to keep track and hold yourself accountable. I use the note section to list out caption ideas but you can use it for whatever you want! And for progress I really like to keep track of engagement from followers!
Tips for social media calendars:
- Remember what the vision is for your brand and make sure that when your planning content that you focus on that vision.
- When you think of captions jot them down so you don’t forget them.
- Track your progress and engagement. You can then look back at past weeks and see what you did to increase engagement across your social platforms.
- If you’re feeling creative make sure to brainstorm ideas when you can.
- Remember to post during peak times (like 2pm-6pm on instagram and 7pm-10pm on Pinterest).
- Keep any hashtags authentic- putting a bunch of irrelevant hashtags won’t have anyone engaging with your content and won’t grow your engaged followers at all.
Getting organized is so important for staying on top of your social accounts and marketing for your brand. I also have a free printable and free downloadable weekly to do list (How To Write Weekly To-Do Lists + Free Template) that will help you as well.
If you are on an organizational kick then make sure you are taking advantage of a full weekly planner as well. Seriously it’s the key to an organized life! Here’s my favorite one that I highly recommend and have used for years:
Seriously I can’t say enough how important it is to use a planner whether it’s pen and paper or digital to get yourself organized. And of course to actually stay organized!
Hope you love the social media calendar as much as I do!
If you do then you will hopefully find these productivity and planning posts helpful as well: