Affirmations are not only a great way to start your day, they are also a fantastic way to end your day. Wrapping up your night by taking a few minutes to say some affirmations and end your day on a high note can help you feel more relaxed and happier. Which can also help you get better sleep at night! So keep reading for these 63 before bed routine affirmations for better nights!
Before we get into this post with night affirmations to say before going to sleep I want to quickly talk about how to start doing daily affirmations. As well as the importance of daily affirmations!
How to start doing daily night time affirmations:
I recommend saving this post and slowly adding affirmations to your day. Especially if you currently do not do daily affirmations.
By gradually adding them you will ensure that you are really focusing on each as you add them. That way you can make sure you are committing the mental energy necessary to help the affirmations positively impact your mindset.
Plus it can be overwhelming to start implementing a lot of affirmations at once. So start with 2-4 for the first month or so and then you can start adding more in as you go.
As for picking which affirmations to start with I recommend going through the whole list and picking the ones that stand out to you. The ones that really jump off the page and that resonate with you.
If need be close out of the page and think about which ones you remember. Chances are those are the affirmations that really stuck with you. So start with those to begin with.
I also recommend getting some cute sticky notes (like these) and put the affirmations you choose somewhere visible. Such as around your mirror or inside your closet door. The closet door is a great option if you live with others and don’t want your affirmations to be in a public area.
63 Before Bed Routine Affirmations For Better Nights
- They are a daily reminder that you are capable of what you put your mind to.
- Daily affirmations help you end your day on a positive note.
- They help you see the best version of yourself. You are already incredible and reminding yourself of that can really bring out your positive attributes.
- Daily affirmations motivate us to better our lives which as a result can boost confidence and happiness.
- They help us be at peace with our lives and decisions which can help us sleep better at night.
Now let’s get into these night affirmations!
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
63 Before Bed Routine Affirmations For Better Nights
Bed time affirmations for better sleep:
- I am thankful for today.
- I was strong today.
- There are no obstacles that I can not overcome.
- I let go of what I can not control.
- I accept the decisions I made today.
- There is power within me to do amazing things.
- I let go of tension that I am holding.
- I will give myself grace tomorrow.
- Set backs do not mean failure.
- I take space when I need it.
- I appreciate all of who I am.
- My life is just beginning.
- I am creating my own destiny.
- I am allowed to be happy about my success today.
- Tomorrow will continue to be better.
- I am not letting others negativity impact me.
- I was in control of my day.
- My voice is always valuable.
- I will never apologize for being me.
- I get stronger every day.
- The things I did today are building a better tomorrow.
- I am choosing to be grateful.
- I accept myself for who I am.
- My happiness is not controlled by others.
- I have the power to control my thoughts.
- I am a capable person
- My passions will continue to energize me.
- I offered the world my best self today.
- I release any stress that I had today.
- Everything I need can be found within me.
- I am proud of myself for trying my best today.
- I am thankful for new lessons I learned today.
- Today I bravely accepted new challenges.
- I will celebrate my small wins from today.
- I am at peace with my thoughts.
- My thoughts surround me with calmness.
- I bend so I will not brake.
- I honor myself daily.
- Happiness is a right that I am claiming.
- I attract healthy relationships.
- I am a force in the world.
- My mind is full of powerful ideas.
- I am getting closer to my true self every day.
- I was not small today.
- My possibilities are endless.
- I feed my strength with sleep.
- I will face tomorrow with bravery and compassion.
- Tomorrow I will not question the path I am on.
- I am doing the best with what I have.
- I am releasing any limiting beliefs.
- Tomorrow I will try to be free of worry.
- I am taking things one step at a time.
- I am letting go of my fear of failure.
- Tonight I will rest inside and out.
- I only hold positive feelings about todays events.
- I can handle any negativity from tomorrow.
- No one else defines my success.
- I am capable of handling good and bad days.
- I make my own goals.
- Everything bad happening now will help me handle things better later.
- I allow positive things to happen in my life.
- Tonight my dreams will be happy and calming.
- My strengths are greater than any struggles.
Let’s get social!
If you liked this post on before bed routine affirmations then you probably (hopefully!) will like these too:
- 91 Self Care Affirmations To Help Really Love Yourself
- Self Awareness Activities For Your Personal Growth Journey
- 62 Positive Affirmations For Self Confidence Improving And Growing!
- Tips and Tricks for Better Sleep At Night
- 25 Day Personal Growth Challenge To Really Challenge Yourself!
Let’s really connect and stay in touch!
Right below is an easy option to join my weekly newsletter! It’s just one email a week with my 3 new posts each week, email exclusive freebies, weekly finds & favorites, and so much more!
You must be logged in to post a comment.