Affirmations are a powerful tool for helping your mind be set up for success. And helping you life a healthy lifestyle is no exception to the power of daily affirmations! Which is why today we are going over these 86 affirmations for a healthy lifestyle to add to your life.
Before we get into the list of affirmations I do quickly want to cover these tips for how to add these affirmations for a healthy lifestyle into your life and your daily routines! As well as the reasons that health affirmations are so important to add to your life.
How to start doing daily healthy lifestyle affirmations:
I recommend saving this post and slowly adding affirmations to your day. Especially if you currently do not do daily affirmations.
By gradually adding them you will ensure that you are really focusing on each as you add them. That way you can make sure you are committing the mental energy necessary to help the affirmations positively impact your mindset.
Plus it can be overwhelming to start implementing a lot of affirmations at once. So start with 2-4 for the first month or so and then you can start adding more in as you go.
As for picking which affirmations to start with I recommend going through the whole list and picking the ones that stand out to you. The ones that really jump off the page and that resonate with you.
If need be close out of the page and think about which ones you remember. Chances are those are the affirmations that really stuck with you. So start with those to begin with.
I also recommend getting some cute sticky notes (like these) and put the affirmations you choose somewhere visible. Such as around your mirror or inside your closet door. The closet door is a great option if you live with others and don’t want your affirmations to be in a public area.
Why doing health affirmations are so important:
- They are a daily reminder that you are capable of what you put your mind to.
- Daily affirmations help you set the mood of your day and keep health as a priority in your days.
- They help you see the best version of yourself. You are already incredible and reminding yourself of that can really bring out your positive attributes.
- Daily affirmations motivate us to better our lives which as a result can boost confidence and happiness. Which is generally good for our overall health!
- They help us be at peace with our lives and decisions which can help us focus on prioritizing our wellbeing.
Now that we have covered all of that let’s get into this list of healthy lifestyle affirmations!
*** This article may contain affiliate links that I receive a small commission off of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I always appreciate any support to keep this site running! Thank you!***
86 Affirmations For A Healthy Lifestyle To Add To Your Life
Health affirmation ideas:
- I believe in my body.
- I know I am capable of the right choices.
- My power comes from within me.
- I appreciate my body.
- I am happy today.
- My sleep leaves me refreshed.
- I am a strong human.
- I am thankful for what my body can do.
- My mission today is to nourish my body.
- I choose to be happy with the way I look.
- I care for my body with my decisions.
- My mind is at peace.
- I will be aware of what I consume today.
- I am thankful for the ability to eat healthy.
- My body has already accomplished so much.
- I love being me.
- I will focus on strengthening my body.
- Tonight I will allow myself to rest.
- I trust myself fully.
- I have limitless energy.
- Tomorrow I will focus on bettering myself.
- I attract positive energy.
- I am strong enough to prioritize my health.
- Wellbeing is a priority to me.
- I will let go of things holding me back.
- I am patient with my health journey.
- Every cell of my body is filled with health.
- I am resilient.
- I am both calm and relaxed.
- My health is completely within my control.
- I control my life.
- I deserve what I can achieve.
- Tomorrow I will start my day with a focus on health.
- I treat my body with compassion.
- I want to be as healthy as possible.
- Exercise is something I prioritize and respect.
- I listen to what my body needs from me.
- It’s good to feel good.
- My body loves me.
- I am motivated to try every day.
- I am so proud of m progress.
- Today I am trying my best to be my best self.
- I deserve to feel positive about my health.
- I celebrate my body daily.
- My mind-body connection is a priority.
- I am in control of my dietary habits.
- I have the capacity to form new habits.
- My health is improving every single day.
- I accept myself unconditionally.
- I treat my skin with love.
- It is safe to trust myself.
- I fully own my power.
- I will move whenever possible today.
- Rest is important and I accept that.
- I can do all of the hard things in life.
- I am an abundance of energy today.
- My true self is perfect.
- I choose to feel good about my path.
- I accept love from myself.
- Each day of the progress is worth it.
- I will not be angry about any bad choices.
- I am able to accept whatever my body throws at me.
- Set backs do not mean failure.
- I can ask for help when needed.
- I will take space when I need it.
- There is a power within me to do amazing things.
- I will not be afraid to do when is needed.
- I will celebrate small wins today.
- Tomorrow will be a day of saying yes and growing.
- I love myself enough to push through.
- Today I will learn new things about my health.
- I am letting go of stress.
- I honor myself daily.
- Happiness is a right that I am claiming.
- I attract healthy relationships.
- The sun fills me with confidence.
- I am overflowing with happiness.
- I am grateful for where I am now.
- My mind can always handle my body.
- I will not be small today.
- I am an incredibly talented person.
- My possibilities are numerous.
- I am letting go of fear.
- I will take things step by step today.
- My life is being written by me.
- I will not let worry stress my body.
Let’s get social!
If you liked this post on affirmations for a healthy lifestyle to add to your life then you probably (hopefully!) will like these posts too:
- 63 Night Affirmations To Say Before Going To Sleep
- How Positivity Can Actually Boost Productivity
- 91 Self Care Affirmations To Help Really Love Yourself
- How To Make A Healthy Night Time Routine
- 62 Positive Affirmations For Self Confidence Improving And Growing!
- 25 Helpful Habits For a Healthier Life
Let’s really connect and stay in touch!
Right below is an easy option to join my weekly newsletter! It’s just one email a week with my 3 new posts each week, email exclusive freebies, weekly finds & favorites, and so much more!