Summer is right around the corner. Which also means it is time for one of the best times of the year for stepping up your Instagram game with these 100 Summer Instagram Captions!
School is out (even if it was remote!) for the year, the sun is shining, and it’s time to enjoy this wonderful time of the year.
But even after you get that adorable shot of you in your cute new sundress or a gorgeous video clip of the ocean waves crashing along the shore you still need to think of the perfect caption for your Instagram.
Thinking of captions for Instagram posts can honestly be one of the hardest parts of posting regularly so I went ahead and brainstormed 100 caption ideas for your Instagram pictures this summer. So that you don’t have to worry about it. I tried to think of fun summer Instagram captions, sweet ones, funny, ones, and just overall very summer-y ones. So hopefully there are some captions on this huge list that will work for you!
And at the end of the post make sure to keep reading because I am sharing some of my top Instagram tips and tricks that you don’t want to miss if you are trying to grow your Instagram and step up your IG game.
Also, while you’re here go check me out on Instagram and follow to see how I use these captions throughout the summer!
Note: if you want to remember these then don’t forget to save one of the pictures to your Pinterest or bookmark this!
Now let’s jump into this list of summer IG captions so you can find the perfect one for your cute pictures.
100 Summer Instagram Captions:
- Stay salty
- I never met a sunset I didn’t love
- A pineapple a day keeps the stress away
- Life is pretty cool when you’re by the pool
- My blood type is Sea positive
- Beaches be crazy
- Tropic like it’s hot
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream
- Watch more sunsets and less Netflix
- Catch flights, not feelings
- If you’re not barefoot then you’re overdressed
- Summer is a state of mind
- Every summer is it’s own story
- Let’s petition for less Mondays and more summer
- Girls just wanna have sun
- It’s tan o’clock
- The little moments create the biggest memories
- Catch me by the sea
- Life is a beach, enjoy the waves
- I don’t need a man, I need a tan and a margarita
- She acts like summer and walks like rain
- You & Me & The Sea
- At the end of a summer day your hair should be messy, your swimsuit sandy, and your heart full
- Summer nights & city lights
- Wake me up when it’s summer
- Go with the flow
- Don’t worry- vacation calories don’t count
- Pool hair, don’t care
- Summer lovin’ happened so fast
- Please enjoy my resting beach face
- Water you doing today?
- Don’t let the tide get you down
- I can sea clearly now that school is done
- You can stop looking for paradise, I found it!
- No shirt, no shoes, no problem
- Happiness comes in waves
- No one likes shady beaches
- The Golden Days
- Try looking on the bright side of things
- If traveling was free you would never see me again
- Let the sea set you free
- Life’s like a roller coaster, enjoy the ride
- You are the pina to my colada
- Sea, sun, & smiles
- My favorite color is summer
- Summer be hitting different
- I found paradise but don’t ask for directions
- But oh, those summer nights…
- There’s something in the summer air
- Brighter days, longer nights
- Seas the day
- Relax, you’re on pool time
- Don’t be afraid to jump in
- Wind in your hair, sun in your face, summer in your heart
- Memories made by the pool last forever
- Fact: there’s no graceful way to get on a pool floaty
- Chlorine is my perfume
- The views we will never forget
- All my troubles wash away in the water
- Keeping it cool in the pool
- Meet me where the sky touches the sea
- Sky above, sand below, peace within
- I followed my heart and it led me to the beach
- Stay wild, ocean child
- Be a mermaid and make waves
- High tides & perfect vibes
- I’m walking on sunshine
- Pretty sure my birth stone is a seashell
- An ocean breeze puts your mind at ease
- Say yes to new adventures
- The goal is to die with memories not dreams
- There is always one summer that changes you
- Life’s a beach, find your wave
- Life is better barefoot
- Son of a beach!
- Live for the moments you can’t put into words
- If there’s a will there’s a wave
- You had me at aloha
- I’m a aquaholic
- Life is simple, just add water
- When all else fails, take a vacation
- I’m a better person with a tan
- I don’t sweat, I sparkle
- Happy as a clam
- August is the Sunday of summer
- Vacation mode: on
- Summer should get a speeding ticket
- Create your own sunshine
- Out of the office
- Trying to get lost this summer
- Everyday of summer is a fresh start
- Love you like a summer night
- All you need is love & a passport
- Saltwater cures all wounds
- Stop thinking and just go
- I need some beach therapy
- Summer is in the air
- You’ll find me chasing the sun
- Summer, I’ve been waiting for you
My top Instagram tips and tricks for growing your account:
Tip 1) Before posting ask yourself if your content is providing value? Will it inform or entertain your followers? If not then consider what you can add in the caption to provide value so your readers gain something from your post.
Tip 2) Stay consistent but don’t overwhelm yourself. Posting at least 5 times a week is ideal but don’t overwhelm your followers by posting 5 times a day! You don’t want anyone getting annoyed and unfollowing or forgetting who you are because you don’t post enough.
Tip 3) Try to link your content back into recent blog posts. Especially if you are a lifestyle blogger who blogs about a lot of different things. For example, if you just did a home decor post then try to link your most recent Instagram post to something home decor related.
Tip 4) Utilize relevant hashtags. Don’t just add 30 trending but random hashtags! Keep it relevant and think about things people could be searching that if they saw your picture would make them actually want to click on your account and follow you.
Tip 5) Fix your bio! Make sure that when someone clicks on your account that they know who you are based on your bio and what type of content they can expect.
Tip 6) Make sure you are staying active on stories. A lot of people just look at stories now on Instagram and don’t spend much time looking at in feed posts.
Tip 7) Don’t forget to location tag. This is a great way to reach more people especially people that aren’t bloggers and don’t necessarily follow a lot of bloggers. Which tend to be the people who will shop your links the most!
Tip 8) Respond to comments. Of course you don’t need to respond to spam/bots but everyone who is “real” try to respond to those comments. It’ll encourage people to comment again and the algorithm likes comments. And it counts as true engagement to Instagram.
Tip 9) Share each new post on other platforms. If you want to grow your Instagram make sure to share the post across platforms. Especially Twitter and Pinterest!
I hope that there is a summer Instagram caption on this list for every one and every picture this summer! Or at least some of your summer instas!
Coming up with captions can be the least fun part of Instagram posting so I hope that this was helpful and gave you a few ideas for your IG summer pictures.
Keep scrolling for ways to stay in touch so you can make sure to not miss my newest posts including Instagram captions, challenges, and story ideas throughout the whole year.
Let’s get social!
If you liked this post on summer Instagram captions then you probably (hopefully!) will like these too:
- 15 Instagram Story Ideas To Grow Your Account
- 53 Perfect Holiday Instagram Captions Ideas
- 100 Fall Instagram Caption Ideas
- Summer Instagram Challenge: 40 photos edition
Let’s really connect and stay in touch!
Below is a quick form to subscribe to my weekly roundup! It’s just one email a week! Which includes my 3 newest posts, email exclusive freebies, weekly finds and favorites, and so much more. I would love to stay in touch moving forward!
Comments are closed.